- Why gold is the best investment solution for retirement you say? Well first, Markets are far more volatile now in the wake of Brexit and Trump’s election. Against all odds, the U.S. has elected Donald Trump as its new president and no one can predict how the next four years will go. As a commander in chief, Trump now has the power to declare a nuclear war and nobody can legally stop him. Britain has left the EU and other European countries are planning to follow their example. No matter where you are located in the western world, uncertainty is in the air like never before.
- Top 5 US Banks Now Larger Than Before the Crisis. You learned about the five largest banks in the U.S. and their systemic importance as the unfolding financial crisis threatened to collapse them. Legislators and regulators promised they would address this issue once the crisis was contained. Over five years after the crisis ended, the five biggest banks are even bigger and more critical to the system than before the crisis began. The government made the problem worse when it forced some of these so called “too big to fail” banks to absorb the failing ones. Any of these banking behemoths failing now would be absolutely catastrophic.
- The U.S. Government has its Eye on Retirement Accounts. In 2010 Portugal seized retirement account assets to help plug holes with government deficits and debt. Ireland and France did the same in 2011, as did Poland in 2013. The U.S. government has been watching. Since 2011, Treasury has taken money from government workers’ pension funds on four separate occasions to cover deficits in federal spending. Investing billionaire legend Jim Rogers believes that private accounts will be the next ones the government raids.
- Danger from Derivatives Threatens the Banks More Now than in 2007/2008. The derivatives that crashed the banks back in 2008 did not disappear as regulators promised. Today the derivatives exposure of the five biggest American banks is a whopping 45% greater than before the economic collapse of 2008. The derivative bubble is over $273 trillion now versus the $187 trillion of 2008.
- U.S. Interest Rates are Already at Abnormal Lows so the Fed has Little Room to Cut Rates. Even after raising interest rates once last year, the Federal funds rate is still in the range of ¼ to ½ percent. Consider that before the crisis erupted in August of 2007, the Federal funds interest rates sat at 5.25%! In the next crisis, the Fed will have less than half a percentage point total it can reduce rates to stimulate the economy.
- Why gold is the best investment solution for retirement instead of putting your money in a bank? Global Finance magazine puts out a yearly list of the top 50 safest global banks. Only 5 of those are U.S. based. The top spot an American bank commands is only #39.
Check out Regal Assets for your free gold ira kit Here
Why Gold is the Best Investment Solution for Retirement?
- Hedge against inflation and deflation.
- Limited supply. Increasing demand.
- Portfolio diversification
- Hedge against the declining dollar and money printing policies.
And . . . If you Can’t Hold it, Don’t own it!!
Click to find out more here